Gulfport Rehabilitation Center
Gulfport Rehabilitation Center
South Pasadena, FL, US, 33707
$500 sign on Bonus!:
Pay up to $18 an hour for the correct candidate w/Experience
Must be able to pass a background check through AHCA
Maintenance Assistant Needed for 8am-4pm:
Occasional on-call or weekends may come up, but not normal.:
Must have experience with general maintenance work:
All Candidates are required to be vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine unless a medical, or religious exception is approved.
We will require Proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 during the Interview/hiring process unless, you have/or plan to apply for an medical or religious exemption. This process will need to be completed prior to becoming an employee with us. They is no guarantee that they will be approved or denied.
Please come prepared with your proof of vaccine status when interviewing!
Welcome to Gulfport Rehabilitation Center, a 126-bed facility. It is our mission as a family- based organization to revolutionize the long term care industry through a culture of resident centered healthcare services, personalized spirituality, and real quality of life initiatives. The vision, to radically change the landscape of long term care forever. Through education and empowerment we earn the trust of every resident, family member, and the community we serve.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Perform repairs and maintenance on equipment and supplies.
* Test emergency generator weekly and monthly as required by state and federal regulations.
* Know and follow established safety rules and policies and procedures of the maintenance department.
* Maintain the building in good repair and keep free of hazards such as those caused by electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling systems.
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience of one year maintenance experience
* Ability to operate various pieces of equipment to include: lawn mower, weed eater, blower, edger, pressure washer, chainsaw, etc.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.