Signature HealthCARE at Tower Road
Signature HealthCARE at Tower Road
Marietta, GA, US, 30060
Now Hiring Plant Ops / Maintenance Tech:
Part-Time and Full-Time available!
MUST! have 1-3 years of on the job Maintenance Experience and be able to Fix electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling systems!:
Pay is $15-$19 an hour depending on experience:
MUST have a Valid State Driver’s License with no more than three (3) entries; counting accidents, moving violations, and failures to appear. All accidents are counted, regardless of fault. (Note: Convictions for DUI/DWI, refusal to test, reckless driving, hit and run or other felony convictions are unacceptable and disqualify the driver from driving on behalf of the facility regardless of the number of MVR entries.):
Signature HealthCARE at Tower Road is a 126-bed facility that offers a wide array of services enabling our patients to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We serve many types of patients needs from short-term rehabilitation to traditional long-term care. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential. We know that choosing the right center for your healthcare needs can be overwhelming. We hope you find our website to be a valuable resource for you and your family in your decision-making process. We are here to assist you, so please call us anytime with questions.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Perform repairs and maintenance on equipment and supplies.
* Test emergency generator weekly and monthly as required by state and federal regulations.
* Know and follow established safety rules and policies and procedures of the maintenance department.
* Maintain the building in good repair and keep free of hazards such as those caused by electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling systems.
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience of one year maintenance experience
* Ability to operate various pieces of equipment to include: lawn mower, weed eater, blower, edger, pressure washer, chainsaw, etc.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.