Louisville, KY, US,
Signature HealthCARE (SHC) is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate over 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).Our Sacred Six Values of Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity make this an incredible place to serve and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities:
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.p. A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work!
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission.
As a PRN Special Projects Coordinator, you will be responsible for responding to situations where additional resources or oversight is required in facilities with special emphasis on process and systems validation and correction.
Requirements for Consideration include:
* Active RN License and currently registered in state employed. Licensed health care professional (e.g., LNHA, PT, OT, SLP) may be considered.
* Minimum of three (3) years related experience; supervisory experience preferred.
* Experienced in physical and functional adult patient assessment.
* Possess working knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and Managed Care coverage, referral, and reimbursement methods.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.