SHC of Middleburg
SHC of Middleburg
Middleburg, FL, US, 32068
Full Time Monday-Friday:
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answer telephones or switchboard during scheduled shift.
* Ensure phone calls are redirected to appropriate Stakeholder or department.
* Transfer callers to appropriate voicemail when Stakeholder is unavailable.
* Provide callers with information about the facility, such as, address, directions, fax numbers, facility/Company website and other related information.
* Receive, sort and forward incoming mail.
* Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Six (6) months to one (1) year customer service experience or related experience performing office/clerical duties.
* Excellent phone etiquette skills required.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Signature HealthCARE strives to be pioneers in total rewards to ensure that we can attract the very best talent. We offer all of the expected health and wellness benefits. Please inquire about the details so we can share what more is offered in your market.
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news!
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.