Princeton Transitional Care
Princeton Transitional Care
Johnson City, TN, US, 37601
Princeton Transitional Care & Assisted Living is a partnership between Signature HealthCARE and Ballad Health bringing a new level of health care services to the Tri-Cities area. The new Princeton Transitional Care will provide a new home for skilled-nursing care and will add 60 assisted living apartments, 47 short-term skilled-nursing and rehab private suites. The state of the art community will feature a streetscape with a chapel and theatre, library and media center, Blue Ridge market, coffee bar, ice cream & bistro, billiard parlor, outdoor walking paths, and on-site physician office. The new one-story, 73,000-square-foot facility will be located on Princeton Road on the site of the former North Side Hospital.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephones or switchboard during scheduled shift.
- Ensure phone calls are redirected to appropriate Stakeholder or department.
- Transfer callers to appropriate voicemail when Stakeholder is unavailable.
- Provide callers with information about the facility, such as, address, directions, fax numbers, facility/Company website and other related information.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail.
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
- Six (6) months to one (1) year customer service experience or related experience performing office/clerical duties.
- Excellent phone etiquette skills required.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Signature HealthCARE strives to be pioneers in total rewards to ensure that we can attract the very best talent. We offer all of the expected health and wellness benefits. Please inquire about the details so we can share what more is offered in your market.
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news!
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.