Signature Healthcare Home Office
Signature Healthcare Home Office
Dayton, OH, US,
We’re currently hiring for the position of Regional Chaplain to facilitate care over the following Signature Facilities:
Signature HealthCARE at Parkwood in Lebanon, IN
Signature HealthCARE of Bremen in Bremen, IN
Signature HealthCARE of Muncie in Muncie, IN
Signature HealthCARE of Terre Haute in Terre Haute, IN
Signature HealthCARE of Chillicothe in Chillicothe, OH
Signature HealthCARE of Coshocton in Coshocton, OH
Signature HealthCARE of Fayette County in Washington, OH
Signature HealthCARE of Galion in Galion, OH
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Management duties including, but not limited to, hiring, training and developing, coaching and counseling department staff, as deemed necessary.
* Research possible outside community agencies to partner with to help the Chaplains continuously think outside the box for opportunities to achieve company goals.
* Establish, maintain, promote, and grow chaplaincy programs in assigned regional facilities.
* Communicate and collaborate with facility leadership to identify and address spiritual needs of residents, residents’ families, and employees.
* Meet in-person and remotely with residents, residents’ families, and stakeholders to provide spiritual care.
* Document work with residents, residents’ families, and employees as required/permitted.
* Recruit, train, and coordinate volunteer chaplains to serve in facilities.
* Research possible outside community agencies to partner with in providing Spiritual wellness for residents, residents’ families, and employees.
* Ordained Deacon or Minister; AND/OR a Bachelor’s degree in Theology, Divinity, Counseling or related field; AND/OR any combination of education and related experience.
* Minimum of five (5) years related experience with minimum of three (3) years’ experience providing psychosocial or emotional care required.
* Current/active CPR certification preferred.
* Possess a heart of servanthood, love and compassion to minister to the elderly, family members and Stakeholders in a LTC environment.
* Eager to respect, learn about and train in other cultures and customs and work across different faith groups.
* Ability to set own schedule and manage competing priorities.
* Experience in crisis management and end-of-life counseling desired.
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.: