Signature HealthCARE of Port Charlotte
Signature HealthCARE of Port Charlotte
Port Charlotte, FL, US, 33952
Full time 7P-7A:
* Higher starting wage w/Great Benefits and shift diffs!
* We offer Many other fringe benefits (Pay-active, Tuition assistance, the list goes…ON)
We Live by our Sacred Seven Values of Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience, Heroic and Positivity which makes incredible place to work and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities!:
Nurse Weekend Warrior will be: YOU WILL WORK EVERY WEEKEND
Saturdays 7:00 am through Monday 7:00 am
Weekend Warrior Rate:
$10 more an hour/ but this would fall under the weekend shift differential under the Weekend Warrior program. Stakeholder would receive $10.00/hour differential on top of their base rate, not to exceed the $10.00 per hour WW rate and should not include any additional shift/weekend differentials.
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply.
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development!:
Signature HealthCARE of Port Charlotte, a 164-bed skilled nursing facility, is located just four miles west of I-75. In close proximity to the facility are two hospitals (within three miles) and adjacent physician offices. The facility provides a wide array of comprehensive services that are tailored to each patient’s needs and abilities during the care planning process. Clinical programs include post-surgical care, IV therapy, wound care, pain management, tracheostomy care, diabetes management. Therapy is offered seven days a week in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Signature HealthCARE of Port Charlotte provides a nurturing environment where patients receive excellent care while maintaining their maximum level of independence. A commitment to service ensures that the improvement and well-being of each patient is a priority.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as an RN, Registered Nurse.
Signature HealthCARE (SHC) is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate over 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
As a Registered Nurse (RN) for our team, you will be responsible for providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our residents.
Requirements for Consideration include:
· Registered Nurse with current state license.
· Must have current/active CPR Certification.
· Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
· Excellent technical, assessment, and documentation skills.
· Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
Additionally, this position will include supervision of the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.