Mountain City Care & Rehabilitation Center
Mountain City Care & Rehabilitation Center
Mountain City, TN, US, 37683
We’re looking for dedicated nurses to join our team of compassionate caregivers!
******FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY WE ARE OFFERING A $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME NIGHT SHIFT!!******
Current stakeholders not eligible. Terms and conditions apply. Paid out in installments.
FULL TIME NIGHT SHIFT NEEDED….NO WEEKENDS!!!!
NOW OFFERING NEW RATES…..RN’S EARN UP TO $32.50 (depending on years of experience)!!!!
RN PINNACLE NOW OFFERED. EARN UP TO $1.75 MORE PER HOUR IN YOUR FIRST YEAR!!
Terms and conditions apply
Located off US Highway 421 in Northeast Tennessee, Mountain City Care & Rehabilitation Center is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility. Offering picturesque views of Iron Mountain, the facility enjoys a positive reputation for the best care in Tennessee and is noted for its caring staff and their commitment and dedication to quality care. Graceful landscaping with a wide variety of trees and shrubs provides the nurturing environment necessary for healing and well-being. Mountain City offers 24-hour nursing care and a broad range of rehabilitative services designed to enable each resident to achieve their highest level of improvement.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as an RN, Registered Nurse.
Signature HealthCARE (SHC) is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate over 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
As a Registered Nurse (RN) for our team, you will be responsible for providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our residents.
Requirements for Consideration include:
· Registered Nurse with current state license.
· Must have current/active CPR Certification.
· Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
· Excellent technical, assessment, and documentation skills.
· Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
Additionally, this position will include supervision of the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision. Very Affordable!
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost) We have your back!
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply. Excellent when you need some extra cash NOW!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. To help out …Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development. We want you to succeed!!:
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.