Signature HealthCARE of East Louisville
Signature HealthCARE of East Louisville
Louisville, KY, US, 40220
Signature HealthCARE of East Louisville is a 128-bed facility located on the eastern side of Louisville, Kentucky, within four miles of Suburban, Baptist East, and Jewish Hospitals. This long term care facility is noted for its Center for Advanced Diabetes Care, inpatient and outpatient rehab, in-house dialysis, wound care, as well as 24-hour skilled nursing care for recently hospitalized and chronically ill patients. Signature HealthCARE of East Louisville will assist the healing process with a continuum of quality care that includes an on-site nurse practitioner, physical therapy, speech pathology, occupational therapy, and advanced wound care techniques. In addition, the facility chaplain provides counseling and spiritual guidance for patients, their families and staff.
INCREASED PAY RATES!!:
RN’S STARTING AT $33.31/hr.:
* Student Loan forgiveness for Nurses
* Mentorship Program
* Referral Program
* Teladoc Services
* Financial Loan or Relief Options
* LOVE Program for Employee Recognition
* Uniform Allowance
* FSA Dependent Care
* LPN and RN Pinnacle- earn up to an extra $1.75/hr. in your 1st year!
Please feel free to contact Megan Pope should you have any questions via cell / text 502-794-2152 or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest!
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as an RN, Registered Nurse.
Signature HealthCARE (SHC) is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate over 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
As a Registered Nurse (RN) for our team, you will be responsible for providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our residents.
Requirements for Consideration include:
· Registered Nurse with current state license.
· Must have current/active CPR Certification.
· Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
· Excellent technical, assessment, and documentation skills.
· Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
Additionally, this position will include supervision of the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision. Very Affordable!
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost) We have your back!
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply. Excellent when you need some extra cash NOW!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. To help out …Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development. We want you to succeed!!:
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.