Signature Healthcare Home Office
Signature Healthcare Home Office
Louisville, KY, US, 40299
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of RCC Data Clerk Coordinator at our corporate office in Louisville, KY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in data entry process, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Process checks using RDC scanner, to include master account and facility deposits.
* E-File month-end reports.
* Provide assistance and support to the Revenue Resource Center Leadership team.
* Review and process refund requests.
* Review and process credit card requests.
* Communicate any issues that arise in of the daily functionality of data entry.
* Prepare and submit any requested reports on a timely basis, as required and directed by VP of Business Services, RRC Director or Collections Supervisor.
* Scan private write offs to Intranet.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* One (1) to two (2) years’ experience in understanding and comprehension of data entry and general billing.
* Must be current with industry regulations and compliance issues.
* Knowledge and ability to operate billing software.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
Signature Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Additional Job Details:
* In Office Opportunity
* Flexible Hours: With-In Core Business Hours
For additional information, please contact:
Hillary Bayens, SR Director of Talent Acquisition