Silver Angels of Tennessee - Carter, LLC
Silver Angels of Tennessee – Carter, LLC
Elizabethton, TN, US, 37643
Are you caring, compassionate and desire to make an impact? We have the role for you!:
Silver Angels Companion Services currently hiring Safety Companions at our Silver Angels of Tennessee – Carter , TN office!
These positions will serve clinical setting in Elizabethton and Kingsport
Full-time or Part-time
Day Shift (6:30a-6:30p) and Night Shifts (6:30p-6:30a) Available
You can apply through this job posting or at our local office:
Silver Angels of Tennessee – Carter, LLC
1500 West Elk Ave, Suite 109 , Elizabethton, TN 37643
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Silver Angels is a home care provider that is committed to providing an environment of wellness, healing, and independence for its clients.:
Silver Angels is a valued partner of Signature HealthCARE, which is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.:
Thank you for your interest in our Safety Companions opportunity with Silver Angels!
We’re always looking for passionate, caring and hardworking individuals to join our team. If you would like to become a caregiver helping us make a difference in the lives’ of those we serve, apply today.:
Responsible for delivery of companion services services in accordance to federal, state, company and hospital guidelines under direct supervision of the Companion Services Supervisor or other assigned personnel which may include designated hospital staff.
Work may also be performed primarily indoors hospitals or long-term healthcare facilities, throughout all areas, walking on uneven surfaces, wet sidewalks, and on carpeted and/or tiled floors. Work will be performed there routinely around other co-workers, healthcare staff, residents/patients, and guests. Due to the nature of companies business, worker may be exposed to occasional slippery floors, object on floors, chemicals, sharp objects, hazardous materials and waste (including human), blood borne pathogens, and communicable diseases, as well as high-stress medical and/or life threatening situations.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Always provide oversite to assigned client.
* Promptly report any change in client conditions to appropriate party.
* Provide nutritional support in the form of verbal cues only, as needed.
* Provide other supportive client tasks, when assigned, without performing duties of assigned hospital staff.
* Consistently document client’s status as instructed by supervisory personnel.
* Attend trainings/in-services as required.
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Must be at least 18 yrs of age.
* Reliable transportation required.
Physical and Sensory Requirements:
* Considerable physical activity:
* May Require some heavy physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects up to fifty (50) or more pounds. Physical work is a primary part (more than 70%) of job.
* Push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds to a minimum height of three (3) feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of fifty (50) feet.
* Reach overhead and push, pull, move, and/or lower a minimum of twenty (20) pounds.
* Climbing on a stool or ladder to a maximum of eight (8) feet.
* Standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day.
* Bending and/or stooping for more than one (1) hour at a time.
* Sitting for more than one (1) hour at a time.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please call the office at or forward your resume through the job posting. You can apply in person at the office as well.
Please visit our website at silverangels.com
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.: