Signature Healthcare Home Office
Signature Healthcare Home Office
Louisville, KY, US, 40299
We are searching for a Senior Treasury Analyst to join our Signature Healthcare corporate team.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
How you will make a difference:
* Responsible for providing support for processes forecasting cash on a bi-weekly basis for six (6) legal entities based on actual cash position and forecast inputs.
* Collaborate with Treasury Manager to improve processes involving forecasting, settlement of intercompany transactions and cash reconciliations.
How you will spend your time:
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance workflow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Gain an understanding of the daily flow of cash and the cash position of six legal entities.
* Provide coverage for Treasury Analyst in updating daily cash position and initiating ACH/wires.
* PrepareAssist Daily Borrowings on all Revolver lines to ensure adequate cash for funding needs.
* Prepare bi-weekly cash forecasts for all Signature legal entities for internal and external customers.
* Prepare an analysis of forecasted cash vs. actual cash over defined periods.
* Help manage the Intercompany account.
* Assist and collaborate with Treasury Manager on projects.
* Review Bank Reconciliations from Accounting team to clear reconciling items.
* Gather audit information for year-end and quarterly audits.
* Responsible for preparing monthly master accounts cash reconciliation and preparing general ledger journal entries.
* Provide information to Accounts Payable assisting them in formulating their weekly budgets for disbursements.
* Work closely with Revenue Resource Center to manage daily cash worksheet.
* Become proficient at navigating the Treasury system website.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, required.
* Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant finance experience with two (2+) or more of those in a treasury-related position.
* Managementsupervisory experience preferred, but not required.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.: