Signature Healthcare Home Office
Signature Healthcare Home Office
Louisville, KY, US, 40299
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate over 75 locations across 8 states employing over 8,500 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
Our Sacred Six Values of Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity make this an incredible place to serve and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities!
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
How you will make a difference:
* Responsible for ensuring the Foundation reaches its fundraising goals.:
How you will spend your time
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Management duties including, but not limited to assisting with the recruitment, hiring, training, developing, coaching and counseling, and terminating department staff (as deemed necessary).
* Ensure that all employment practices are administered fairly and without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
* Develop and implement plans for reaching fundraising goals set by Foundation board and leadership team.
* Research fundraising opportunities including (but not limited to) donor pools and grants.
* Write and submit funding proposals and grants to potential donors.
* Manage implementation and reporting for funding sources including but not limited to funded proposals, approved grants, and endowments.
* Prepare and manage budgets.
* Innovate strategies to raise awareness of the Foundation and activities.
* Implement a variety of marketing strategies and promotional campaigns.
* Organize and attend fundraising events and networking opportunities with relevant stakeholders.
* Establish good relationships with staff, members of the public, and the media.
* Develop alliances with other organizations.
* Create and submit board reports.
* Coordinate and lead board meetings.
The qualifications you will need:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field; and/or qualified by specific educational training in the field or a combination of education and related experience may be acceptable.
* Three (3) to five (5) years related experience; management/supervisory experience required.
* Strong verbal and written communication, public speaking, networking and relationship-building skills.
* Solid, hands-on budget-management skills, including preparation, analysis, decision-making, and reporting.
* Experience in marketing, strategy development, program development and plan execution including leadership engagement.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, and Internet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
Your work environment:
* You’ll work mostly indoors on floors that are tiled or carpeted.
* You’ll be around other co-workers.
* You’ll have possible exposure to occasional slippery floors, chemicals, sharp objects, and hazardous materials and waste (including human), blood borne pathogens, and communicable diseases.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
For additional information, please contact:
Hillary Bayens, SR Director of Talent Acquisition