Signature HealthCARE of Savannah
Signature HealthCARE of Savannah
Savannah, GA, US, 31405
Signature HealthCARE of Savannah is a 120-bed facility that offers a wide array of services enabling our patients to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We serve many types of patient needs from short-term rehabilitation to traditional long-term care.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our Social Services Assistant.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 75 locations across 8 states employing over 8,500 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
As Social Services Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Assist in collecting social history data and in the development of a comprehensive discharge plan, including the MDS and Care Plan for new admits, as directed by the Social Services Director.
- Orient and assist new residents in adjusting to the facility. Assist residents and families with adjustment to changes, including room changes.
- Assist families with the engraving and/or marking of resident’s personal items.
Requirements for Consideration include:
- At least one (1) year experience in social work, preferably in a long-term care facility.
- Bachelors degree in social work, sociology or psychology or in a related human services field, including but not limited to, special education, rehabilitation and counseling.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.