Signature Healthcare Home Office
Signature Healthcare Home Office
Lexington, KY, US,
Employee Experience Ambassador
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
How you will make a difference
- Create an excellent employee experience.
- Foster a progressive culture of inclusion and purpose.
- Plan, organize, and lead efforts to ensure retention of all new hires and current employees.
- Identify and address employee needs through regular engagement and act as a point of contact for employees engaging with HR services.
How you will spend your time
- Oversee the candidate experience and onboarding process, ensuring a positive experience within the facility.
- Monitor successful onboarding experience for new hires in the first 30, 60, and 90 days.
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the candidate experience, enhance workflow, and/or improve the on-boarding experience for new hires.
- Support workforce focused programs, including recognition, appreciation, community events and activities for employees.
- Work closely with facility leadership and employees to improve work relations, build morale, and increase retention.
- Serve as the facility point of contact to witness and confirm I-9 and e-Verify compliance.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition as needed, including attending job fairs, local events, and partnering with nursing schools.
- Partner with the Talent Development & Learning department to ensure training programs are developed and delivered (such as orientation, onboarding, etc.), utilizing effective learning methodology and approach, to produce the highest level of impact.
- Partner with facility leadership to ensure timely notification to HR Support and entry of status changes, transfers, promotions, and terminations.
- Provide regular feedback and influence departmental change to positively impact retention.
- Partner with facility leadership to execute performance management processes.
- Maintain a basic understanding of the company’s total rewards package, including benefits.
- Support initiatives of the Signature Inspire Foundation
- Track metrics related to employee experience activities.
- Support the HR Business Partner in overall HR strategy and execution, and drive HR strategy locally.
- Contribute to the creation of Area HR P&P’s and programs through participation on special projects.
- Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
- Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business, or related field preferred.
- Human Resources or Recruiting work experience preferred; healthcare a plus.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet, and Intranet navigation.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
- Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
- Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.