Signature FLEXPath Tennessee
Signature FLEXPath Tennessee
Madison, TN, US, 37115
CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant Flexible Schedules:
You choose the shifts and days to create your work/life balance.
At FLEXpath, It’s all about you!
It’s YOUR life, YOUR choice
PRN, weekends, days, nights, and weekly top pay!
Join the FLEXpath nurses and aides who choose their schedules that fit their lifestyle, every day!
With FLEXpath at Signature HealthCare, about the only thing that isn’t flexible is our commitment to your success, professionally and personally.
Work a lot or a little.
Join us in working at Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work”
What you need:
* Active CNA certification
* Prior long-term care experience preferred
Apply now and our recruiters will help you find a schedule that works with your life.
Temporary LPNs are needed in the following TN areas:
Nashville, Westmoreland, Portland, Madison, Clarksville, Cookeville, Monterey, Jamestown and TN areas.
Ideal Temporary LPNs have several years of experience with an active TN license and willing to commit to 1-2 shifts a week.
For more information, contact Sara Harris at email@example.com
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
* Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse with current state license.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care industry.
* Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
* Meet with your assigned nursing staff, as well as support personnel, in planning the shift’s services, programs and activities.
Signature HealthCARE strives to be pioneers in total rewards to ensure that we can attract the very best talent. We offer all of the expected health and wellness benefits, but we are proud to go beyond the usual including FREE single coverage medical! Please inquire about the details so we can share what more is offered in your market.
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news! Come see what the Revolution is all about!
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.