Signature FLEXPath Tennessee
Signature FLEXPath Tennessee
Johnson City, TN, US, 37601
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Flexible Schedules:
Pick your days, your hours, even your location.
Total schedule flexibility is yours.
Welcome to FlexPath.
With FlexPath at Signature Healthcare, about the only thing that isn’t flexible is our commitment. You choose the shifts you want to work and we reward you with top pay – paid weekly. Work a lot or a little, with FlexPath it’s your choice. At Signature HealthCARE, we’re leading a revolution in elder-care, one shift at a time.
* Earn top Pay – especially for shift differentials
* Choose where and when you work
* Be part of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work”
What you need:
* Active LPN license
* Prior long term care experience preferred
Apply now and our recruiters will help you find a schedule that works with your life.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
* Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse with current state license.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care industry.
* Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
* Meet with your assigned nursing staff, as well as support personnel, in planning the shift’s services, programs and activities.
Signature HealthCARE strives to be pioneers in total rewards to ensure that we can attract the very best talent. We offer all of the expected health and wellness benefits, but we are proud to go beyond the usual including FREE single coverage medical! Please inquire about the details so we can share what more is offered in your market.
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news! Come see what the Revolution is all about!
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.