Signature FLEXPath Tennessee
Signature FLEXPath Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US, 35801
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Flexible Schedules:
Pick your days, your hours, even your location.
Full-time, Part-time, PRN, Weekends. Total schedule flexibility is yours. Welcome to FlexPath.
With FlexPath at Signature Healthcare, about the only thing that isn’t flexible is our commitment. You choose the shifts you want to work and we reward you with top pay – paid weekly. Work a lot or a little, with FlexPath it’s your choice. At Signature HealthCARE, we’re leading a revolution in elder-care, one shift at a time.
* Earn top Pay – especially for shift differentials
* Choose where and when you work
* Be part of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work”
What you need:
* Active LPN license
* Prior long term care experience preferred
Apply now and our recruiters will help you find a schedule that works with your life.
FLEXpath offers different programs to choose from so that you can work the schedule that fits you best!
Pay Scale is $37.00-42.00 plus shift differentials !:
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
As a Registered Nurse (RN) for our team, you will be responsible for providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our residents. Additionally, this position will include supervision of the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
Requirements for Consideration include:
· Registered Nurse with current state license.
· Must have current/active CPR Certification.
· Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
· Excellent technical, assessment, and documentation skills.
· Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news! Come see what the Revolution is all about!
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.