Signature HealthCARE of Marietta
Signature HealthCARE of Marietta
Marietta, GA, US, 30060
ARE YOU OUR NEXT TRANSPORTATION AIDE?
GIG Consulting Solutions, LLC serves as a partner to post-acute operations by providing strategic, clinical, operational, and human resources support. We are comprised of seasoned industry executive leaders whose calling is to help turnaround skilled nursing facilities facing a multitude of challenges. Our alignment with Signature HealthCare is to support their goals in providing the best quality of care, while being good stewards of their resources.
Our dedicated Director of Talent Acquisition, Mechelle Porter is ready to connect with you. If you would like more information about this opportunity, please email Mechelle.Porter@gigcsllc.com or call 502.548.3379 ASAP.
Your dream job is waiting!
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
We’re thrilled that you are choosing to join us in the role of Transportation Aide! The caring and compassionate work that our Stakeholders do is really making a difference and helping our company achieve its vision of radically changing the landscape of HealthCARE, forever!
How you will make a difference
* Provide assistance with transporting clients and customers to/from appointments and errands
* Promote a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for customers and clients
* Building relationships that bring joy into the lives of our clients, customers and your co-workers
* Clients and customers will be happier and healthier – all because of YOU!
How you will spend your time
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Confirm doctors’ appointments for customers and/or clients, when requested by management.
* Assist in arranging and providing transportation to/from appointments, community events, and others as needed.
* Ensure that the following items are in the transport vehicle prior to the start of the trip:
* Proof of Insurance
* Vehicle Registration
* Accident Reporting Form
* Disposable Camera
* Pen/Pencil and Writing Tablet
* Fire Extinguisher
* Emergency Communication (cellular phone or radio).
* Monitor daily documentation and filing.
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
* Utilize proper body mechanics when transporting residents and/or clients.
* Assist in the orientation and training of other staff, as requested.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need
* Current/valid Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification per state regulations or obtain within six (6) months of hire, preferred.
* Have a current/active CPR certification, preferred.
* You must have a valid state driver’s license with no more than three (3) entries; counting accidents, moving violations and failures to appear. All accidents are counted regardless of fault.
* You must have effective verbal and written English communication skills
* You must be compassionate and have a heart for serving others
* You need to be an excellent communicator and team player, with the ability to work well under pressure
* You need to have a high level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality
Your work environment
* You’ll work mostly in transportation vehicle
* You’ll also be indoors on floors that are tiled or carpeted when within facility, medical provider’s office, etc
* You’ll be around clients, other co-workers, residents and their guests
Physical and Sensory requirements
* This role could require heavy physical activity
* You’ll need to be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds to a minimum height of three (3) feet. You’ll also need to be able to push, pull, move and/or carry a minimum of fifty (50) pounds a minimum of fifty (50) feet
* Sitting for more than two (2) hours at a time
* Standing and/or walking for more than two (2) hours at a time
* Requires writing and/or computer work with repetitive typing and concentrating on computer screen and/or documents for more than two (2) hours at a time.