Bluegrass Care & Rehabilitation Center
Bluegrass Care & Rehabilitation Center
Lexington, KY, US, 40517
For additional information, please contact:
Hillary Bayens, SR Director of Talent Acquisition
Thank you for inquiring about Bluegrass Care and Rehab Center. We strive to provide quality care to our patients with various levels of services. We want every patient to feel like our 124-bed facility is ‘home away from home.’ Bluegrass Care and Rehab Center has the vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. We are a family based organization that provides patient-centered health services, with personalized spirituality and real quality of life initiatives. We provide skilled nursing and long-term care, and we are very proud to provide our patients with the team approach and caring team members who attend to our patient’s daily needs. Short term rehabilitation is our specialty! We have a full-time Rehab department that provides daily therapy for continuity care. Our therapy department consist of physical, occupational, and speech therapist. It should make you feel at ease to know your loved ones are their first consideration. We are continuously monitoring the care of our patients with our interdisciplinary team to assure that every patient is receiving the maximum quality care. Our staff will provide screening for new patients and current patients to maximize their ability for optimal level of functioning.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Complete assessments of residents at admission and discharge.
* Supervise nursing staff assigned.
* Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse with current state license.
* One (1) to three (3) years related experience; supervisory experience preferred.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision. Very Affordable!
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost) We have your back!
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply. Excellent when you need some extra cash NOW!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. To help out …Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development. We want you to succeed!!:
Signature HealthCARE strives to be pioneers in total rewards to ensure that we can attract the very best talent. We offer all of the expected health and wellness benefits, but we are proud to go beyond the usual including FREE single coverage medical! Please inquire about the details so we can share what more is offered in your market.
Signature is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.