Sunrise Manor Nursing Home
Sunrise Manor Nursing Home
Hodgenville, KY, US, 42748
Sunrise Manor, established in 1967, is a 137-bed facility that offers skilled, semi-skilled, rehab and Alzheimer care to local residents. We offer physical, occupational, and speech therapy services, in addition to other specialty care needs. An in-house beauty shop and good old home cooking are part of the amenities offered in this home-like setting. Innovative activity and social programs, such as Sunrise’s own segment of the Red Hat Society, help to keep life exciting through all ages. Call us today or schedule a tour and see if Sunrise Manor is the right for you or your loved one!
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Complete assessments of residents at admission and discharge.
* Supervise nursing staff assigned.
* Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse with current state license.
* One (1) to three (3) years related experience; supervisory experience preferred.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision. Very Affordable!
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost) We have your back!
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply. Excellent when you need some extra cash NOW!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. To help out …Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development. We want you to succeed!!:
Signature HealthCARE strives to be pioneers in total rewards to ensure that we can attract the very best talent. We offer all of the expected health and wellness benefits, but we are proud to go beyond the usual including FREE single coverage medical! Please inquire about the details so we can share what more is offered in your market.
Signature is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.