Fountain Circle Care & Rehabilitation Center
Winchester, KY, US, 40391
For additional information, please contact:
Hillary Bayens, Director of Talent Acquisition
Our 179-bed nursing and rehabilitation center is located just outside of Lexington, off I-64 in Winchester. We pride ourselves in offering our patients and residents exceptional customer care, both by our service and our clinical excellence. Many of our patients go home after a few weeks and, for those who are unable to return home right away, we provide safe, compassionate care in an environment that fosters independence and dignity. We are improving our clinical capabilities and staffing in order to accept patients with greater medical complexity than a traditional nursing home. This is increasingly important as many higher acuity patients require transitional care before they are ready to return home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Complete assessments of residents at admission and discharge.
· Supervise nursing staff assigned.
· Document services rendered to residents for billing purposes.
· Write admission notes or evaluate admission notes and chart additional essential information.
· Identify and prioritize primary nursing problems.
· Develop care plan addressing immediate nursing problems.
· Make daily rounds to monitor resident care and status or residents.
· Implement care plans for residents in compliance with physician’s orders.
· Implement established nursing policies and procedures, educating nursing support staff according to facility guidelines.
· On date of discharge, chart complete discharge summary, to include discharge planning and referrals.
· Keep complete and accurate record of sign in/out sheets for staffing hours.
· Registered Nurse- RN with current state license.
· One (1) to three (3) years related experience; supervisory experience preferred.
· Must have a current/active CPR certification.:
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.:
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times!:
Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news!:
Signature HealthCARE strives to be pioneers in total rewards to ensure that we can attract the very best talent. We offer all of the expected health and wellness benefits, but we are proud to go beyond the usual including FREE single coverage medical! Please inquire about the details so we can share what more is offered in your market.:
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.