Signature HealthCARE of Norfolk
Signature HealthCARE of Norfolk
Norfolk, VA, US, 23507
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of three years nursing leadership experience in the long-term care setting. Memory Care unit/facility experience strongly preferred.:
For additional information, please contact:
Email: Kelli.Williams@gigcsllc.com (Kelli.Williams@gigcsllc.com)
***NEW CLINICAL LEADERSHIP***
Experience the Signature Perks:
• Free Healthcare Coverage for Individuals
• Teladoc Services
• Pinnacle Career Ladder Program
• PayActiv Pay Advance Next Day Pay
• Tuition Forgiveness
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Financial Loan or Relief Options
• Pet Insurance
• LOVE Program for Employee Recognition
• Uniform Allowance
• FSA Dependent Care
• Signature Partner Perks
• Much, much more!
Signature HealthCARE of Norfolk is a 169-bed facility that offers a wide array of services enabling our patients and patients to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We serve many types of patient needs from short-term rehabilitation to traditional long-term care. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential. We know that choosing the right center for your healthcare needs can be overwhelming. We hope you find our website to be a valuable resource for you and your family in your decision-making process. We are here to assist you, so please call us anytime with questions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Complete assessments of residents at admission and discharge.
· Supervise nursing staff assigned.
· Document services rendered to residents for billing purposes.
· Write admission notes or evaluate admission notes and chart additional essential information.
· Identify and prioritize primary nursing problems.
· Develop care plan addressing immediate nursing problems.
· Make daily rounds to monitor resident care and status or residents.
· Implement care plans for residents in compliance with physician’s orders.
· Implement established nursing policies and procedures, educating nursing support staff according to facility guidelines.
· On date of discharge, chart complete discharge summary, to include discharge planning and referrals.
· Keep complete and accurate record of sign in/out sheets for staffing hours.
· Registered Nurse- RN with current state license.
· One (1) to three (3) years related experience; supervisory experience preferred.
· Must have a current/active CPR certification.:
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.:
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times!:
Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news!:
Signature HealthCARE strives to be pioneers in total rewards to ensure that we can attract the very best talent. We offer all of the expected health and wellness benefits, but we are proud to go beyond the usual including FREE single coverage medical! Please inquire about the details so we can share what more is offered in your market.:
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.