Signature HealthCARE of Bremen
Signature HealthCARE of Bremen
Bremen, IN, US, 46506
Recruiting for LTC experienced RN for our facility for the position of UM.:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Complete assessments of residents at admission and discharge.
· Supervise nursing staff assigned.
· Document services rendered to residents for billing purposes.
· Write admission notes or evaluate admission notes and chart additional essential information.
· Identify and prioritize primary nursing problems.
· Develop care plan addressing immediate nursing problems.
· Make daily rounds to monitor resident care and status or residents.
· Implement care plans for residents in compliance with physician’s orders.
· Implement established nursing policies and procedures, educating nursing support staff according to facility guidelines.
· On date of discharge, chart complete discharge summary, to include discharge planning and referrals.
· Keep complete and accurate record of sign in/out sheets for staffing hours.
· Registered Nurse- RN with current state license.
· One (1) to three (3) years related experience; supervisory experience preferred.
· Must have a current/active CPR certification.:
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.:
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times!:
Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news!:
Signature HealthCARE strives to be pioneers in total rewards to ensure that we can attract the very best talent. We offer all of the expected health and wellness benefits, but we are proud to go beyond the usual including FREE single coverage medical! Please inquire about the details so we can share what more is offered in your market.:
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Our 82-bed center offers short-term rehabilitative care as well as long-term care. Our emphasis is on service excellence providing quality care in a homelike environment to allow for independence and to enable our patients and patients to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We offer a variety of clinical care programs, along with physical, occupational and speech therapies. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential.