Signature HealthCARE LLC
Signature HealthCARE LLC
Louisville, KY, US, 40299
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services covering several states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, cognitive care, and telemedicine. A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for several years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Our Sacred 7 Values of Heroic, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity make this an incredible place to serve and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities!
We are actively recruiting for an experienced and passionate Vice President of Talent Development and Learning to join our team!
This position is an in-office position (this is not a remote or telecommuting role) based at our Corporate Office in Louisville, Kentucky.
How you will make a difference -:
* Provide executive leadership and strategic direction to enterprise learning and development programs by integrating learning strategy with business strategy to deliver measurable outcomes.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance workflow, an/or improve the work environment.
* Strategize and drive innovative talent solutions that promote growth, retention, improvement, and educational advancement within all levels of the organization.
* Develop and lead team of professionals to execute organizational training, leadership development, career pathways, and educational partnerships that support business strategy.
* Create and manage talent review processes, tools, and metrics to be utilized in conjunction with other talent management processes such as talent reviews, performance management, succession planning, career management, 360 assessments, etc.
The qualifications you will need -:
* Master’s degree required or doctoral degree in education, psychology, human resources, or comparable fields of study preferred.
* Minimum of ten (10) years related experience in learning and development or talent management role.
* Five (5) years management/supervisory experience in learning or talent management required.
* Excellent verbal, written, and facilitation skills in English.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Signature Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Apply online for further consideration and review. You can upload your resume there or to send directly, email@example.com
Questions? Call/text Cara at 561-324-9740
Thank you for your interest!