Signature Healthcare Home Office
Signature Healthcare Home Office
Louisville, KY, US, 40299
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate over 75 locations across 8 states employing over 8,500 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
Our Sacred Six Values of Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity make this an incredible place to serve and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities!
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
How you will make a difference:
* Serve as the technology leader across three (3) functions: Service Desk, Infrastructure, and Data Security
How you will spend your time:
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Drive and lead strategic cross-functional planning of key initiatives by closely partnering with Business Partners, Project Sponsors, Project Managers, and IT SMEs to develop program plans, including roadmaps, dependency analysis, and identification, budgets, and resource plans, while serving as the liaison between project management and planning, project team and line management.
* Track performance of all projects within the program via defined metrics, report status to senior leadership and executive management, and review lessons learned with Project Managers and SMEs to promote continuous process improvement and project delivery efficiency.
* Directs development and refinement of organizational data into informative reports and visually appealing dashboards to support sound business decisions by stakeholders and leaders. Identifies new data sources and supports integration to enrich the level of actionable intelligence within Signature HealthCARE.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance workflow, and improve the work environment.
* Ensure that all employment practices are administered fairly and without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or veteran status, following applicable federal, state, and local laws.
* Manage a team of Directors and Managers to evaluate performance, and create performance management and training plans for personal and professional growth.
* Management duties including, but not limited to, hiring, training and developing, coaching and counseling, and terminating department staff, as deemed necessary.
* Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality and stakeholder’s-satisfaction goals and objectives.
* Establishes standards for the governance of business intelligence data, ensuring accuracy and precision within the data model and reporting outputs. Develops standards for performance metrics and rallies support uniform business process measurements.
* Collaborate with the leadership team to define information needs and develop business cases and priorities.
* Create and communicate a clear and compelling vision and strategy for business intelligence and communicate the vision to stakeholders and leaders.
* Establishes short-term plans to accomplish long-term goals and prioritizes initiatives to ensure completion within deadlines.
* Evaluate and determine the safety and security of the physical property and stakeholders.
* Ensure proper procedures and policies are established and followed for access to the building, video surveillance, and emergency protocols should they arise.
* Work with the regional maintenance team to determine the best options to protect our nursing homes, residents, and stakeholders.
* Escalate urgent issues appropriately and drive them to closure in a timely manner.
* Develops communication plans and interfaces to execute responsibilities
* Serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives.
* Proposes recommendations and adjustments.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
* Minimum 10+ years of experience working in IT operations, supervising technology teams, and overseeing and leading large information technology projects.
* Certifications that will serve you well in this position; ITIL, NIST, or PMP.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, PowerBI, and Visio.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Exceptional organizational and leadership talent.
* Proactive, results-oriented approach to problem-solving.
* Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity.
* Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively.
* Sound business and technical understanding.
* Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and work well within a team environment supporting company objectives.
* Customer service-oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, coordinate, and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take the initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible, and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, have the flexibility and personal integrity and work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
Your work environment:
* You’ll work mostly indoors on floors that are tiled or carpeted.
* You’ll be around other co-workers, residents, and their guests.
* You’ll have possible exposure to occasional slippery floors, chemicals, sharp objects, hazardous materials and waste (including human), bloodborne pathogens, and infectious diseases.
* You’ll be around possible high-stress medical and life-threatening situations.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.: