Oakview Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Oakview Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Calvert City, KY, US, 42029
Weekend Warrior CNAs/SRNAs!:
Must be able to work full time – every Friday, Saturday Sunday (12 hour shifts/36 hours) – earn more money per hour!:
(The extra incentive is for full time status only. Terms and conditions apply. Weekend Warrior status employees are not eligible to receive sign on bonus):
Please apply online. To talk with someone from our team directly, call/text Sarah at 502.631.2273:
What can a career with Signature HealthCARE offer you?:
* Competitive Pay, along with our Pinnacle program that allows you to earn more per hour!
* Uniform Allowance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Career growth opportunities
* And so much more!:::
Welcome to Oakview Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. We are a 100 bed facility whose mission as a family-based organization to revolutionize the long term care industry through a culture of resident centered healthcare services, personalized spirituality, and real quality of life initiatives. The vision, to radically change the landscape of long term care forever. Through education and empowerment we earn the trust of every resident, family member, and the community we serve.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed.
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis.
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary.
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse.
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred.
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Optional for short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Signature Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.