Signature HealthCARE of Spencer County
Signature HealthCARE of Spencer County
Taylorsville, KY, US, 40071
* Employment Status: Full-Time
Signature HealthCARE of Spencer County is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility located approximately 30 miles from Louisville, in Taylorsville, Kentucky. The 120-bed skilled nursing and rehab center is conveniently located just minutes from Jewish Hospital of Shelbyville, and provides comprehensive quality services and programs in a comforting and nurturing environment. The professional staff is dedicated to providing special, personalized care, and is focused on ensuring that each patient achieves his or her maximum level of independence.
WEEKEND WARRIOR PLAN IN PLACE!!:
Earn an extra $8hr for this weekend warrior package:
Ask about our Signature Perks:
* Transportation stipend up to $350
* Attendance bonus up to $300
* Student Loan forgiveness for Nurses
* Transportation Assistance
* Split Shifts Options
* Mentorship Program
* Referral Program
* Teladoc Services
* Free Healthcare Coverage for individuals
* Financial Loan or Relief Options
* Uniform Allowance
* FSA Dependent Care
* LPN and RN Pinnacle- earn up to $1.75/hr. this year!:
Please contact Megan Pope should you have any questions via
call/text: 502-794-2152 or email: email@example.com:
Thank you for your interest!
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed.
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis.
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary.
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse.
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred.
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision. Very Affordable!
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost) We have your back!
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply. Excellent when you need some extra cash NOW!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. To help out …Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development. We want you to succeed!!:
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.