Signature HealthCARE of Georgetown
Signature HealthCARE of Georgetown
Georgetown, KY, US, 40324
WEEKEND WARRIOR SRNAs!:
$8.00 per hour shift Diff:
Must be able to work EVERY WEEKEND!:
Must have a Valid SRNA in the state to be eligible:
Full time every Friday/Saturday/Sunday 7A-7P or 7P-7A (36 hours/12 hour shifts)
Weekend Warriors status employees are not eligible for sign on bonus ”:
Signature HealthCARE of Georgetown, located close to I-75 and one mile from Georgetown Community Hospital, has recently grown from a 50-bed skilled nursing facility to a 65-bed facility, with the addition of our new 15-bed Signature Villa Transitional rehab unit, where personal service is a way of life. We are located in the heart of horse country, where you will find a warm homelike environment and patient-dedicated staff that ensure a true family feeling between patients, their family members, and our staff. The Georgetown team of professionals is focused on providing the quality services prescribed by physicians, and individual plans of care are designed with each patient in mind. The facility’s goal is to enable patients to reach their highest level of independence. We are very successful at returning those that join our community for the short-term rehabilitation and clinical services back to the community, where they can enjoy their increased strength and well-being.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed.
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis.
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary.
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse.
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred.
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Optional for short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Signature Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.