Signature HealthCARE of Greeneville
Signature HealthCARE of Greeneville
Greeneville, TN, US, 37743
Full-Time Weekend C.N.A
information, please contact:
Director of Talent Acquisition
- Full time – 36 hours per week; 12 hour shifts: Fri, Sat, Sun or Sat, Sun, Mon. Base pay plus $5.00 shift diff. Benefit eligible. Also ask about the Pinnacle program for career advancement
Signature HealthCARE of Greeneville is a 154-bed facility that provides long-term or short-term 24-hour nursing services by a dedicated and caring staff in a home-like atmosphere. Specialized services with excellent outcomes for orthopedic, neurological, surgical, respiratory, and medically compromised individuals are offered, as well as a full range of therapy services including physical, occupational, and speech therapy, with full-time therapists on staff. Patients may be eligible for insurance covered rehabilitation services after hospital stays for continued strengthening in preparation to return home.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
- Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed.
- Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis.
- Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
- Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
- Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary.
- Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse.
- Current Nursing Assistant certification from state
- Current/active CPR certification, preferred.
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
- Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
- Optional for short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
- Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month!
- Seventy five dollars for uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
Signature Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.