Pickett Care and Rehabilitation Center
Pickett Care and Rehabilitation Center
Byrdstown, TN, US, 38549
Weekend Warrior Program shift:
- Full time – Work every weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday or Saturday, Sunday and Monday) and earn a base pay plus $5.00 shift diff. Benefit
- Also ask about the Pinnacle program for career advancement and
up to 1.25 more per hour as you complete the level with an additional 0.25 an hour for each additional certificate
For additional information, please contact:
Tracy Gude, Director of Talent Acquisition
Pickett Care & Rehabilitation Center is located in a quiet neighborhood of Byrdstown, Tennessee, the Gateway to Dale Hollow Lake. The facility offers a comprehensive, integrated approach that embraces a wide spectrum of services, from expert inpatient rehabilitation programs and short-term respite care to long-term skilled nursing. The goal is to provide the highest level of care while giving residents the warmth and comfort of a home. Pickett Care & Rehab strives to offer each resident an environment that promotes independence and well-being. The facility’s approach to health care emphasizes the individual with a comprehensive scope of services equally suited to short and long-term residency. With just 69 beds, a very favorable staff-to-patient ratio exists to ensure personal attention.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
- Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed.
- Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis.
- Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
- Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
- Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary.
- Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse.
- Current Nursing Assistant certification from state
- Current/active CPR certification, preferred.
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
- Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
- Optional for short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
- Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month!
- Seventy five dollars for uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
Signature Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.