Signature HealthCARE of Terre Haute
Signature HealthCARE of Terre Haute
Terre Haute, IN, US, 47804
Welcome to Signature HealthCARE of Terre Haute, a 176-bed facility. It is our mission as a family-based organization to revolutionize the long term care industry through a culture of patient centered healthcare services, personalized spirituality, and real quality of life initiatives. The vision, to radically change the landscape of healthcare, forever. Through education and empowerment we earn the trust of every patient, family member, and the community we serve.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed.
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis.
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary.
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse.
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred.
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision. Very Affordable!
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost) We have your back!
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply. Excellent when you need some extra cash NOW!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. To help out …Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development. We want you to succeed!!:
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.