Signature HealthCARE of Memphis
Signature HealthCARE of Memphis
Memphis, TN, US, 38134
Located near I-40 and Sycamore, Tennessee, on Dovecrest Road, Signature HealthCARE of Memphis is a 140-bed skilled nursing facility. The center is approximately three miles from Baptist East Memorial Hospital in a lovely part of East Shelby County. This facility has a warm family-like atmosphere where patients and staff interact on positive and friendly levels. The in-house therapy team offers speech, occupational, and physical therapy services, and ongoing restorative therapy helps maintain the patients highest level of mobility and independence. The day-to-day programs and leisure activities are well designed for each patients enjoyment while healthy meals are prepared by a certified chef. The facility chaplain is an important part of the team and provides counseling and spiritual guidance for patients, their families, and staff, regardless of religious affiliation.
Every Other Weekend 7a to 7p:
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for our team, you will be responsible for providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our residents. Additionally, this position will include supervision of the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
Requirements for Consideration include:
* Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse with current state license.
* Must have current/active CPR Certification.
* Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
* Excellent technical, assessment, and documentation skills.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision. Very Affordable!
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost) We have your back!
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply. Excellent when you need some extra cash NOW!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. To help out …Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development. We want you to succeed!!:
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission. Signature HealthCARE (SHC) is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate over 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
Our Sacred Six Values of Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity make this an incredible place to serve and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities!
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.