Danville Centre for Health & Rehabilitation
Danville Centre for Health & Rehabilitation
Danville, KY, US, 40422
Just Announced! New INCREASED wages for RNs, LPNs, and CNAs!:
Ask about our Weekend Warrior Program!:
Work every Saturday/Sunday – Choose one weekday – Earn an additional $5/hr:
Registered Nurse (RN):
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
Please apply online. To talk with someone from our team directly, call/text Sarah at 502.631.2273
What can Signature offer you?
* Competitive Pay, along with our Pinnacle program that allows you to earn more per hour!
* FREE single insurance option, additional choices available
* Unbeatable culture TEAMWORK!
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Career growth opportunities::
We are a 106-bed healthcare center offering short-term rehabilitative care as well as long-term care. Our emphasis is on service excellence providing quality care in a homelike environment to allow for independence and to enable our patients and residents to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We offer a variety of clinical care programs, along with physical, occupational and speech therapies. Other amenities include WiFi availability, an outdoor courtyard and gazebo, and more. Working with your physician, our staff, including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establish a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for our team, you will be responsible for providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our residents. Additionally, this position will include supervision of the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
Requirements for Consideration include:
* Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse with current state license.
* Must have current/active CPR Certification.
* Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
* Excellent technical, assessment, and documentation skills.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision. Very Affordable!
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost) We have your back!
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply. Excellent when you need some extra cash NOW!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. To help out …Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development. We want you to succeed!!:
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission. Signature HealthCARE (SHC) is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate over 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
Our Sacred Six Values of Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity make this an incredible place to serve and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities!
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.