Morgantown Care & Rehabilitation Center
Morgantown Care & Rehabilitation Center
Morgantown, KY, US, 42261
Sign On Bonus! $5,000 for Full Time RN/LPN (NIGHTS)::
Registered Nurse (RN):
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
Please apply online. To talk with someone from our team directly, call/text Sarah at 502.631.2273:
What can Signature offer you?
* Competitive Pay, along with our Pinnacle program that allows you to earn even more per hour!
* Unbeatable culture TEAMWORK!
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Career growth opportunities:
*Sign on Bonus: Restrictions apply. Limited time only. Divided and paid out into equal installments.
Morgantown Care Rehabilitation Center is a 122 bed facility located three miles off the William Natcher Parkway (at exit 26) and rests on the Green River. Conveniently close to hospitals and medical offices, this 122-bed skilled nursing facility offers a variety of comprehensive programs and services such as in-patient therapy and out-patient therapy, Rehab to Home Program on its own floor with 16 private rooms, Quality of Life activities program, Chaplain Program, and a secure unit for dementia care. The facility has a tremendous volunteer base that offers extensive socialization opportunities for the residents. Morgantown’s friendly staff is dedicated in helping each resident reach their goals and achieve the highest level of functioning.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for our team, you will be responsible for providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our residents. Additionally, this position will include supervision of the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
Requirements for Consideration include:
* Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse with current state license.
* Must have current/active CPR Certification.
* Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
* Excellent technical, assessment, and documentation skills.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 3 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision. Very Affordable!
* Optional short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost) We have your back!
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply. Excellent when you need some extra cash NOW!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. To help out …Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development. We want you to succeed!!:
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission.
Our Sacred Seven Values of Heroism, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity make this an incredible place to serve and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities!
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.