Signature HealthCARE at College Park
Signature HealthCARE at College Park
Fort Myers, FL, US, 33919
Looking for a Weekend Supervisor RN to join our team
Must be able to work: Fri/Sat/Sun. Hours are flexible between 32-40 hours per week
* One (1) to three (3) years related experience; supervisory experience.
* Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision. Very Affordable!
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost) We have your back!
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply. Excellent when you need some extra cash NOW!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. To help out …Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development. We want you to succeed!!:
Signature Healthcare of College Park located on the FSW Campus in Fort Myers, Florida, is a 107-bed building that focuses on your rehabilitation needs. Signature Healthcare of College Park has a wide variety of therapies available to its patients. Focusing on your Rehabilitation needs we offer Physical, Occupational, Speech, Wound, and Hand therapy. Come take a tour of our facility! Come see what College Park has to offer you!
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
* Such supervision must be in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
* Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
* Meet with your assigned nursing staff, as well as support personnel, in planning the shift’s services, programs and activities.
* Registered Nurse with required current state licensure.
* Minimum of one (1) year related nursing experience.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.