Signature HealthCARE Center of Waterford
Signature HealthCARE Center of Waterford
Hialeah, FL, US, 33016
WOUND CARE NURSE:
We are excited about our Increased Wages and New Leadership Team! Also make sure to inquire about our Student Loan Forgiveness and Career Ladder Development programs provided by the company to give you more earning power!:
Apply Today and Join our Signature Family!:
Fluent in Spanish and English required:
Please contact Suzanne Sword – Director of Talent Acquisition Consultant Text 615-668-3621 or email Suzanne.Sword@gigcsllc.comPLEASE APPLY shccenterofwaterford.hcshiring.com
As a patient at one of Signature HealthCARE’s Excelerated CARE centers, we know you don’t plan on staying with us for long. So while you’re here, we will work to offer you top-notch clinical and rehabilitative care, help you enjoy your stay and get you back where you want to be home as quickly as possible. Signature HealthCARE Center of Waterford, an award-winning skilled nursing facility, is a 214-bed facility located in the South Florida community of Hialeah Gardens. In 2012, Waterford launched the new transitional care unit, Excelerated Care, aimed to provide care for medically complex patients following a hospital stay. Its numerous tributes include Excellence in Action Award, Medicare’s Champion Award (for pain management), America’s Top Nursing Home by the Consumer Research Council, Decade of Excellence Award by Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA), and 5 star rating by AHCA. Waterford’s impeccable leadership, dedicated staff, physician involvement, clinical and rehabilitative services, and community involvement make Signature HealthCARE proud to showcase this exceptional community, learn from it, and expand on it for the good of the entire long-term care industry. What sets the Waterford Rehab and Nursing Center’s Rehabilitation Program apart from our competitors? We offer speech, occupational, and physical therapy services 7 days per week in both in-patient and out-patient settings. The combined efforts of physical, occupational, and speech therapies with restorative nursing, social services, and sound medical direction provide interdisciplinary support for great rehabilitation success. In addition, we provide complimentary transportation for out-patient rehab patients and for physician appointments.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our Wound Care-Treatment Nurse (RN or LPN).
We’re currently hiring for the position Wound Care-Treatment Nurse (RN or LPN) to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide nursing care to residents as prescribed by the physician and in accordance with standards of nursing practice and regulations and as directed by the Director of Nursing.
* Perform all preventive skin care, dressing changes and wound care.
* Monitor the treatment of decubitus ulcers with appropriate documentation and communication to physician and family.
* Make rounds with physician, as needed, to discuss the care of residents who are currently receiving decubitus or catheter care.
* Assess weekly nutrition/hydration of residents with State I to Stage IV decubitus ulcers and evaluate and initiate additional nutritional intake, as required.
* Assist in resident care planning when resident is currently being monitored by Treatment Nurse.
* Notify physician of new skin problems, changes of condition and when skin conditions heal.
* Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse with required current state licensure.
* Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years related nursing experience.
* Wound Care certification (WCC) required
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.